This is for a spare AFFF Nozzle with a 6mm Fitting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
5. In respect of orders placed via the Internet, such orders shall be mere offers to purchase and shall not be accepted or binding upon the Company until confirmed or acknowledged in writing by the Company by means of invoice or statement confirming acceptance of your order or by despatch of goods to you. Order acknowledgement sent by the Company subsequent to the order and payment shall not amount to confirmation of order. The Company reserve the right to refuse any offer to purchase prior to written confirmation or despatch, where goods ordered become unavailable, the price of goods varies or an error is made by the Company in the price, description or for some other reason, whereupon a full refund of your payment will be made to you, usually in the method you made payment to the Company.
13. Goods ordered by the Buyer may not be compatible with vehicles which have been modified, adapted or altered. Where goods ordered by the Purchaser are not compatible by reason of modification, adaptation or alteration, the Company may accept such goods back into stock entirely at its discretion, and shall either issue a refund or credit to the purchaser except where goods are specifically ordered for the purchaser where no such refund or credit will operate.
30. The Company shall then affect a refund of any monies owing to the consumer buyer in respect of the goods within 30 days from the date of cancellation or receipt of goods by the Company. Such a refund will be subject to any set off of monies to which the Company is entitled under clause 29.
RETURNS POLICY · Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 28 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
· Items are returned carriage paid.
· Items are received in a resalable condition.
· Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
· Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
· Items returned after 28 days from receipt may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 15%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
· We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
· All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, account number, order reference number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please help us to help you.
· We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
· You must obtain a Returns Authorisation Number before returning any goods. Please contact our Customer Service Department for this.
· Protrust are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
You may also like
The Mill House, Packington Hayes, Lichfield, WS14 9PN, United Kingdom